GroundTruth have the knowledge, skills and equipment to complete all soil testing and assessments to ensure your design is suitable for the land capability. Poor site investigation is a leading contributor to costly, over-engineered design or weak infrastructure causing building stress or failure.
GroundTruth offers the following geotechnical services for both residential, commercial and industrial sites;
- Site appraisals prior to land purchase
- New dwelling site investigations
- Dam and water storage investigations
- Site and soil assessments for existing building extensions
- Site and soil assessments for commercial buildings and industrial sites
- Salinity assessments
- Contaminated land assessments
- Slope and stability assessments
- Standard Penetration Testing (SPT)
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP)
GroundTruth work to current legislations including Site Classification in Accordance with the Australian Standard AS2870 (2011) and Wind Load Site Classification in Accordance with the Australian Standard AS4055 (2006).
GroundTruth are certified to International Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008